Wanna impress your friends with the coolest and most delicious dessert around? Bake this Rainbow Cheesecake! It’s way easier than you would think, plus it’s super tasty. And did mention how pretty it is? Make it now!
- Heat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine crushed graham cracker and butter. Firmly press into the bottom of parchment-lined 9-inch spring form pan. Bake 10 min.
- Meanwhile, beat cream cheese, sugar, flour and vanilla in a large bowl with a mixer until blended. Add sour cream; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each until just blended.
- Measure about 1-3/4 cups batter into separate bowl and tint with red food coloring. Measure 1-1/2 cups of the remaining batter into separate bowl; tint with orange food coloring. Continue to divide remaining batter into 4 additional bowls, decreasing measure of batter in each bowl by additional 1/4 cup as you work your way down to the last bowl which should have only about 1/2 cup batter. Tint each of the remaining plain batters with a different color food coloring in the order listed in ingredient.
- Pour red batter over center of crust. Repeat with remaining batters, one color at a time, starting with the batter with the most volume and working your way down to the batter with the least volume, and always pouring batters over batter in center of pan.
- Bake 1 hour to 1 hour and 5 minutes, or until center is almost set. Turn off oven. Open oven door slightly. Let cheesecake stand in oven 1 hour.
- Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool completely before removing rim. Refrigerate at least 4 hours.
- Serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.