Quick And Easy Lemon Garlic Shrimp Scampi
You won’t be able to get over how good this Quick & Easy Lemon Garlic Shrimp Scampi. And the best part! It is actually quick and easy!
- Prepare angel hair pasta according to package instructions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add shrimp and season with salt, pepper and garlic salt. Continue cooking, stirring occasionally, until the shrimp turns pink. About 3 minutes.
- Stir in lemon juice and chicken broth. Bring it to a simmer.
- Add fresh parsley and parmesan cheese.
- Toss with angel hair pasta and garnish with more parmesan and parsley. Serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.