Pumpkin Spice Poke Cake
Pumpkin Spice Poke Cake! It’s like everything delicious rolled into one!
Instructions1) Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease baking dish.
2) In a large bowl, whisk together spice cake mix, eggs, water, pumpkin pie spice and canola oil. Add in pumpkin puree and mix together until everything is combined.
3) Pour batter into greased baking dish and bake for 30 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
4) Remove from oven and using a chopstick or the handle of wooden spoon, poke holes evenly all around the cake. Pour caramel sauce over cake and spread around, making sure caramel sauce gets in the holes. Allow cake to cool, until it's at room temperature.
5) In a bowl, mix together cream cheese, heavy cream, confectioners sugar and Cool Whip. When cake is completely cooled, frost evenly with cream cheese frosting.
6) Decorate with more caramel sauce, and allow to cool in the refrigerator for 15 to 30 minutes. Serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.