Pumpkin Spice Latte Cupcakes
Make it pumpkin spice latte season all year round with these Pumpkin Spice Latte Cupcakes!
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a muffin tin or line with cupcake liners.
- In a large bowl whisk together all the ingredients for the cupcakes until fully combined.
- Evenly divide the batter between the cupcake tins and bake for 15 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted. Remove from oven and cool completely.
- While cupcakes cool, make the frosting. Beat together butter and cream cheese until fluffy. Slowly beat in powdered sugar until combined and creamy. Finally, beat in vanilla extract, pumpkin pie spice and cinnamon until combined.
- Frost cupcakes with frosting, top with cinnamon-sugar and caramel sauce if desired, serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.