Pumpkin Rice Krispies Treats
Looking for a cute and easy Halloween dessert? Make a batch of Pumpkin Rice Krispies Treats. This is definitely a fun one for the kids!
Instructions1) In a large sauce pan over low heat, melt butter. Add marshmallows and stir constantly until completely melted. Remove from heat.
2) Add 4 - 6 drops of orange food coloring, until you have the right, bright orange color of pumpkins.
3) Mix in Rice Krispies and mix well.
4) Coat your hands with non-stick cooking spray and form the Rice Krispies into balls, the shape of pumpkins. Continue until all the Rice Krispies mixture is used.
5) Using your cut Tootsie Rolls, place half in the top of the Rice Krispies pumpkin, like a stem. Cut small leave shapes from the green Fruit Roll-Ups and place next to the Tootsie Roll.
6) Allow to cool completely. Serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.