Pumpkin Pie Cornucopias
Pumpkin Pie Cornucopias are a fun and adorable way to have a classic dessert this holiday season.
Instructions1) Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2) Roll aluminum foil into 4 cone shapes. Spray with cookie spray.
3) Roll out puff pastry and cut into four, triangle shapes. Wrap each triangle piece around 1 aluminum cone, making sure to press edges are sealed together very well. Place cones upside down on the back of a muffin tin. Brush with egg wash and bake for 12 minutes, or until golden brown.
4) While the cones bake, make the pumpkin pie filling. In a large bowl, mix together cream cheese, pumpkin puree, sugar and pumpkin pie spice. Whisk until smooth.
5) Remove cones from oven and allow to cool. Once cooled, fill cones with pumpkin pie filling.
6) Top with whipped cream, cinnamon sugar, serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.