Pumpkin Cinnamon Roll Bake
It’s time to up your cinnamon roll bake!
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a 9×9-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Separate cinnamon rolls and cut each piece of dough into 9 pieces. Place in greased baking dish, separating the pieces so they’re less stuck together.
- In a large bowl whisk together eggs, pumpkin puree, milk, brown sugar, granulated sugar, pumpkin pie spice, vanilla extract, cinnamon and salt. Whisk until fully combined, then pour evenly over cinnamon roll pieces in baking dish.
- Drizzle the icing that came with the packaged cinnamon rolls over it.
- Bake for 40 minutes, or until the top is set in the center and lightly golden brown. Remove from oven and cool while you make icing.
- In a bowl, whisk together powdered sugar and 2 tablespoons milk until icing consistency is reached. If the icing is too dry, add a little more milk. Too wet, add a little more powdered sugar.
- Pour Icing over cinnamon roll bake, serve immediately and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.