Pull Apart Toasty Bacon Muffins
You guys, this is going to become your new favorite breakfast food. Pull Apart Toasty Bacon Muffins! It’s like French toast, but way better because there’s bacon involved.
Instructions1) In a bowl, add eggs, milk, sugar and salt. Whisk to combine.
2) Pour egg mixture over cubed bread in a large bowl. Let it set in the fridge for at least an hour, or up to overnight. When ready to bake, bring to room temperature for 10 minutes.
3) Pre-heat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
4) Grease a muffin tin. Divide half of the bread mixture evenly between muffin cups. Top with half of the chopped bacon and the rest of the bread mixture, evenly divided. Top with remaining chopped bacon.
5) Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until golden brown. Allow to cool for at least 5 minutes.
6) Serve with maple syrup and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.