Pretzel Chicken Bites
These Pretzel Chicken Bites are crispy and perfect to make for dinner tonight.
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2) In a large bowl, mix together crushed pretzels and bread crumbs. Season cubed chicken with salt and pepper.
3) Dredge chicken cubes first in flour, then egg wash and finally in pretzel and bread crumbs. Make sure pieces are fully coated. Place on a baking sheet, lined either with parchment paper or a baking rack.
4) Bake chicken for 18 to 20 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and the outside is crispy.
5) While chicken bakes, make your honey mustard dipping sauce. In a small bowl, add honey, yogurt, dijon mustard and yellow mustard. Mix to combine.
6) Serve chicken with dipping sauce and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.