Did you know that Pork Dumplings are super easy to make? Give this recipe a try!
- In a bowl, combine ground pork, minced garlic, green onion, Chinese 5 Spice and ginger. Stir. Set aside.
- Lay wonton wrappers down and spoon 1 tablespoon of pork mixture into each wonton. Brush edges with water, fold and crimp edges closed.
- Heat non-stick pan on medium high temperature. Add sesame oil to coat pan and add dumplings one at a time, bottom end first. Once all dumplings are added, add 1/2 cup of water, reduce heat to medium-low and cover for 3-4 minutes.
- Mix soy sauce, orange juice, orange zest, brown sugar and Sriracha together in a saucepan over medium heat. Reduce to a loose glaze.
- Remove sear-steamed dumplings from pan. Serve alongside glaze and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.