Pizza Wonton Triangles
Listen up: Pizza Wonton Triangles is perfect for appetizers, snacks, or even when you’re sitting home alone, wondering what to have for dinner! Fry up a batch and enjoy it!
- In a large bowl, add mozzarella, parmesan, pepperoni, cherry tomatoes, onion, olives, salt and Italian seasoning. Mix well.
- Add 2 teaspoons of filling into the center of each wonton wrapper. Brush the edges with water and fold wontons into triangles. Press well around the edges to seal.
- In a deep skillet, heat 1 inch of oil until it reaches 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Carefully add wontons to oil and fry for 2 to 3 minutes per side, or until golden brown.
- Remove from oil and drain on a paper towel-lined plate.
- Serve with tomato sauce for dipping and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.