Pina Colada Cake
You know what you need to do, right? Serve this Pina Colada Cake alongside a pina colada while listening to “Escape (The Pina Colada Song)“.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Melt 1 stick of butter in a 9×13 baking dish. It should take about 5 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven and stir pineapple juice into the butter. Add pineapples chunks to the pan and evenly distribute.
- Spoon cake mix over pineapple chunks, so that they are completely covered. Sprinkle with coconut flakes. Cut the remaining stick of butter into small cubes and place all over the cake.
- Bake for 45 to 60 minutes, rotating the cake 90 degrees every 15 minutes so the coconut browns evenly. If the coconut starts to look too dark, cover with foil and continue baking.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool. If the cake seems too soft, it will firm as it cools. Serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.