Pigs In A Blanket Holiday Wreath
This Pigs In A Blanket Holiday Wreath is the perfect appetizer for your holiday festivities. It’s cute, easy and, most importantly, delicious! Use more sausages for a larger wreath, make several small ones–it’s all up to you!
Instructions1) Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2) Unroll crescent dough and separate. Wrap mini sausage in crescent dough and place on a circular baking tray, creating a circle. If you have a large baking tray, use 32 mini sausages. If smaller, use 22. Adjust as necessary.
3) Mix together melted butter and oregano and brush onto sausages. Cover with parmesan cheese.
4) Bake for 15 minutes, or until pigs in a blanket are golden brown.
5) Remove from oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes. Create a bow using spinach leaves.
6) Serve alongside dipping sauce of your choice and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.