- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray a 9- or 10-inch quiche dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Boil pierogies as box directions and drain.
- Melt butter in a 12-inch skillet over medium heat. Add red pepper and mushrooms. Cook, stirring frequently, about 5 minutes, or until just tender. Remove to bowl with a slotted spoon.
- Add spinach and scallions to drippings remaining in skillet. Cook about 3 minutes or until wilted. Remove to bowl with vegetables.
- In a large bowl, beat milk, eggs, salt, and pepper until well-mixed. Add cooked pierogies, vegetables, and cheese.
- Pour mixture into prepared quiche dish. Bake 38 to 40 minutes or until mixture is set and golden. Serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.