Pierogi, Jalapeno And Cauliflower Bake
This Pierogi, Jalapeno & Cauliflower Bake starring Mrs. T’s Pierogies is spicy & delish! Invite your besties over & enjoy!
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Thaw Mrs. T’s Savory Five Cheese Blend Pierogies for 20 minutes.
- In a skillet, brown cauliflower in olive oil until tender.
- In a saucepan, melt butter and whisk in flour to make a roux. Do not brown the flour. Add the milk slowly and whisk until smooth. Add in Fontina cheese and continue whisking until melted.
- To the cheese sauce, add kale, sliced jalapenos and cooked cauliflower. Combine ingredients well. Remove from heat.
- Pour one scoop of the cheese sauce into a baking dish to cover the bottom of the dish. Lay half of the pierogies on top, and then cover with half of the cheese sauce. Layer remaining pierogies and cover with remaining cheese sauce. Top with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove from oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes. Serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.