Pierogy BLT Casserole
We can’t get enough of this Pierogy BLT Casserole. Make it with Mrs. T’s Pierogies and you’ll see what we mean!
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, eggs and heavy cream. Add cooked bacon, Cheddar cheese, tomatoes, salt and pepper. Stir to combine.
- In a saute pan, lightly sear pierogies in oil until golden and crispy, about 2 minutes on each side. Do not cook all the way through.
- Layer pierogies in a rectangular casserole dish. Cover with bacon and cheese mixture.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Serve on a bed of arugula or lettuce of your choice, and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.