Perfect Chipotle Texas Nachos
Recipe courtesy of Chili Pepper Madness!
Instructions1) Slice the corn tortillas in half and set aside.
2) Add enough canola oil to a large pot to fill about 1 1/2 inches and heat to medium. Do not bring to a boil. The temperature should be 375 degrees F.
3) Add the halved tortillas in small batches and fry them about a minute per side, until they are lightly browned and crispy. Drain on paper towels and sprinkle them with salt. Allow to cool.
4) Combine the refried beans in a bowl with about half of the LA MORENA Chipotle Sauce. Mix well and reserve the remaining sauce.
5) Spread a spoonful of chipotle-refried beans over each tortilla, then top them with cheddar cheese.
6) Bake them at 350 degrees F about 10 minutes, or until the cheese is nicely melted.
7) Serve with LA MORENA Sliced Jalapeno Peppers and diced tomato over the tops, with drizzled LA MORENA Chipotle Sauce.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.