Pepperoni pizza fans, rejoice! For this is the perfect recipe for you.
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2) Separate dough into 4 rectangles. Place on un-greased cookie sheet. Press each to 7×5 inches, firmly pressing perforations to seal.
3) Evenly divide marinara sauce on each rectangle to within 1/2 inch of edges. Top with cheese and cover with pepperoni slices.
4) Bring ends up over filling, overlapping about 1 inch. Press edges with fork to seal.
5) Bake for 13 to 15 minutes, or until golden brown. Immediately remove from cookie sheet. Serve warm and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.