Pepperoni Pizza Poppers
If you’re in the mood for a super easy treat, you can very easily whip up Pepperoni Pizza Poppers. Look at all these ways you can get pizza in your mouth!
Instructions1) Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2) Separate biscuit dough into 8 pieces. Cut each biscuit in half, lengthwise. Slightly roll out halves.
3) Top each biscuit with 1 tablespoon pizza sauce, 2 pepperoni slices and cheese. Repeat that layering order again.
4) Cover with the other side of the biscuit, making sure to seal the edges tightly.
5) Place each pizza popper on a lined baking tray. Top with more shredded cheese.
6) Bake for 5 minutes, or until biscuits are golden brown and cheese is melted.
7) Serve with a side of marinara sauce and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.