Pepperoni Pizza Cheese Ball
Throwing a football party? Take your snacks to the next level with this football shaped Pepperoni Pizza Cheese Ball. It’s super easy to make, super easy to decorate and will impress everyone who takes a bit out of it.
1) Chop up one bag of mini pepperoni slices.
2) In a large bowl, whip the cream cheese and Boursin cheese until very fluffy. Add onion dip powder, green onions, chopped pepperoni, Parmesan cheese, bacon and a sprinkle of black pepper. Fold gently until everything is combined.
3) Line an oval or regular bowl with plastic wrap. Spoon cheese dip into plastic and close the ends, wrapping the cheese with plastic. Remove and twist the ends of the plastic wrap to squeeze the cheese into an oval shape. Place wrapped cheese on a hard surface and use your hands to press into a football shape.
4) Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or even overnight with the plastic covering the cheese.
5) When ready to serve, remove ball from the fridge and cover completely with remaining mini pepperoni slices. Cut the mozzarella stick into thin slices and arrange to look like the laces of a football.
6) Serve with chips, crackers, veggies—anything you’d like and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.