PEEPS Bubble Bath
We cannot get over how hilarious this PEEPS Bubble Bath is. It’s totally edible, totally cute and will be really fun to make with the kids for Easter. You can even separate the ingredients into smaller cups so everyone can have their own bubble bath!
- In one large bowl (make sure it’s one you like), add JELL-O packets and 1 cup water. Mix. Refrigerate until firm and set.
- In a smaller bowl, combine 2 tablespoons water and unflavored gelatin. Add several drops of food coloring until it’s light pink. Microwave until gelatin melts.
- Make sure you’ve washed your balloons. Wrap the bottom of the balloons around a wooden stick and secure it with tape. Dip balloons into melted pink gelatin. Cool until firm.
- Cut off the bottom part of the balloon and carefully pull the balloon away from the set gelatin. You should have what resembles a bubble.
- Combine Cool Whip with food coloring until you have a light pink color.
- Remove set blue JELL-O from the fridge. Spread Cool Whip over the top. Cover with pink bubbles, pink pearl sprinkles and finally, top with a Peeps chick. Serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.