Pecan Sticky Buns
Is it brunch time yet? Because we need these Pecan Sticky Buns in our lives right now! They are perfect with KING’S HAWAIIAN bread, because it’s the best bread. When you make them, can you please invite us over?
Instructions1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a 9x13 baking pan with softened butter. Place KING'S HAWAIIAN rolls into baking pan.
2) Cover rolls with brown sugar and chopped pecans. Fill in any space between rolls with sugar and pecans.
3) Whisk together corn syrup and melted butter. Pour over rolls, making sure to cover all of the brown sugar.
4) Cover with greased foil and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until bubbly and browned.
5) While rolls bake, make frosting. Whisk together cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla until smooth. If desired, warm gently over low heat. Scoop into a piping bag (or a sandwich bag with a corner cut off).
6) Remove rolls from oven and cover with frosting. Serve and enjoy!
So good you will want it like a drug and you cant stop eating it.