Pecan Pie Crust Cookies
We know you love pecan pie (because, let’s be real, who doesn’t!). So you’re going to be obsessed with these Pecan Pie Crust Cookies. They’re fun to make, they look great on your holiday table and you’ll want to eat all of them in one sitting. Enjoy!
Instructions1) Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2) In a saucepan over medium-low heat, combine brown sugar, butter, corn syrup, eggs, salt and chopped pecans. Stir constantly until slightly thickened. Remove from heat and set aside.
3) Dust work area with flour and slightly roll out crust. Using a circular cookie cutter, cut out circles for the cookies. Place crusts on a lined baking sheet.
4) Using your hands, gently fold up the edges of the crust to create a slight bowl. Spoon 1 heaping tablespoon of pecan mixture onto each cookie crust. Top each one with 1 whole pecan.
5) Bake for 8 minutes or until filling sets. Remove from oven and allow to cool for at least 10 minutes.
6) Drizzle with melted butterscotch, serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.