Pecan Pie Bars
Pecan Pie Bars? Instead of pecan pie? Trust us! They are delightful and delicious.
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a 9×13 baking dish with foil, making sure some of the foil hangs off the sides.
2) First, prepare the crust. In a large bowl, cream butter and brown sugar until fluffy. Mix in salt. Gradually add flour and continue mixing until crumbly.
3) Grease foil-lined baking dish with cooking spray. Press pie crust evenly into baking dish. Bake for 20 minutes, or until golden brown.
4) While crust bakes, make the pecan filling. Combine butter, heavy cream, brown sugar and honey in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir together. Simmer for 1 minute, then stir in pecans.
5) Remove crust from oven and immediately pour pecan mixture evenly over it, you want the pie crust still hot.
6) Return to oven and bake for 20 more minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool completely before cutting.
7) Serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.