Peanut Butter Chocolate Lava Cupcakes
We seriously cannot get enough peanut butter and chocolate together!
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line 2 cupcake tins with cupcake liners.
2) In a large bowl, combined cake flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt. Whisk until combined.
3) In another bowl, beat together butter, sugar and brown sugar until combined and fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla extract. Beat until combined.
4) Gradually add dry ingredients to wet, beating until smooth and combined. Beat in Greek yogurt and coffee.
5) Fill cupcake liners about 3/4 of the way full with cupcake batter. Bake for 16 to 20 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted in the center. Remove from oven and allow to cool completely.
6) While cupcakes cool, make your filling. Heat cream in a small saucepan. Pour over chopped chocolate, whisking until fully combined and smooth. Whisk in peanut butter.
7) Core out the center of a cupcake. Fill with chocolate and peanut butter filling. Top with piece of cupcake your removed. Frost with peanut butter frosting and garnish with more chocolate sauce and chopped peanuts.
8) Serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.