Peanut Butter Chocolate Lava Cupcakes
We seriously cannot get enough peanut butter and chocolate together!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line 2 cupcake tins with cupcake liners.
- In a large bowl, combined cake flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt. Whisk until combined.
- In another bowl, beat together butter, sugar and brown sugar until combined and fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla extract. Beat until combined.
- Gradually add dry ingredients to wet, beating until smooth and combined. Beat in Greek yogurt and coffee.
- Fill cupcake liners about 3/4 of the way full with cupcake batter. Bake for 16 to 20 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted in the center. Remove from oven and allow to cool completely.
- While cupcakes cool, make your filling. Heat cream in a small saucepan. Pour over chopped chocolate, whisking until fully combined and smooth. Whisk in peanut butter.
- Core out the center of a cupcake. Fill with chocolate and peanut butter filling. Top with piece of cupcake your removed. Frost with peanut butter frosting and garnish with more chocolate sauce and chopped peanuts.
- Serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.