Peanut Butter Chocolate Brownie Balls
You don’t have to share any of these Peanut Butter Chocolate Brownie Balls if you don’t want to!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking dish with parchment paper so the sides hang over.
- In a large bowl mix together eggs, vanilla extract, brownie mix and melted butter until combined. This will make a very thick brownie batter.
- Pour batter into baking dish and bake for 20 to 25 minutes. Remove from oven and cool completely.
- In another bowl, mix together peanut butter and crushed graham crackers until fully combined. Using slightly wet hands (so they don’t stick), form bite-sized peanut butter balls. Place on a tray and freeze for 30 minutes or until completely hardened.
- Cut fully cooled brownies into 1 1/2 inch squares. Use a rolling pin to gently flatten out the brownie. Place a frozen peanut butter ball in the center and wrap the brownie around it. Use your hands to make it a ball. Continue until all peanut butter balls are covered.
- Melt chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl on 30 second intervals, stirring each time until smooth and fully melted.
- Dip peanut butter brownie balls into melted chocolate, using a fork to tap off any excess chocolate. Place coated balls on a parchment lined dish. Continue until all balls are coated.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour, or until chocolate is fully set. Serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.