Parmesan Garlic Chicken
Oh yeah, Parmesan Garlic Chicken is really good you guys. Really. Good.
1) In a bowl mix together flour, bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese until combined.
2) Heat 2 tablespoons butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
3) Coat chicken breasts first in melted butter and then in Parmesan cheese mixture. Make sure chicken is fully coated.
4) Add chicken to skillet and cook until the outside is crispy and the chicken is cooked through, about 4 minutes per side. Remove from skillet and set aside.
5) For the zucchini, add 2 tablespoons butter into the skillet and saute garlic for 1 minute. Add zucchini, season with salt and pepper and saute until softened. Stir in 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan.
6) Add chicken back to skillet and heat for another minute or so.
7) Serve immediately and enjoy.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.