Paprika Parmesan Chicken
Paprika Parmesan Chicken is a great and easy idea for dinner tonight. Give it a try!
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a baking sheet with cookie spray.
- In a large bowl mix together flour, Parmesan cheese, paprika, garlic powder, pepper and salt until fully combined.
- Coat chicken first in beaten eggs, then in Parmesan and paprika mixture. Place coated chicken on baking dish. Cover with remaining mixture. Pour melted butter evenly over chicken.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes until chicken is fully cooked and the top has browned.
- Remove from oven, serve with vegetables of choice and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.