Panda Pull-Apart Cake
Having a party and need the coolest, most entertaining and tastiest dessert ever? Then we’ve got you covered with this Panda Pull-Apart Cake! It’s the best.
1) Bake 12 chocolate cupcakes and 12 vanilla cupcakes according to package instructions. Allow them to cool completely.
2) Arrange the cupcakes on a large platter to make the face shape of a panda. Don't forget the ears!
3) Using an ice cream scooper, scoop white frosting onto each cupcake. Use a spatula to bring the frosting together and cover all of the cupcakes.
4) Using either a cookie cutter or free hand, spoon the crushed Oreos onto the face to make eyes and a nose.
5) Use the white decorating gel to give the eyes pupils. Use the black decorating gel to give the panda a smiling mouth.
6) Decorate the ears with sprinkles.
7) Serve and enjoy your pull-apart panda cake!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.