Overnight French Toast Bake
Once you make this Overnight French Toast Bake, you’ll never be able to make any other french toast again!
1) In a bowl, add 1 cup brown sugar and melted butter. Stir until combined.
2) In a large bowl whisk together milk, eggs, powdered sugar and vanilla until combined.
3) Evenly pour brown sugar mixture into the bottom of a 9×13 baking dish. Top with half of the sliced bread, half of the egg mixture and half of the cinnamon sugar. Repeat one more layer with remaining ingredients.
4) Cover with foil and refrigerate overnight. (If necessary, 3 or 4 hours will also work, but overnight is better.)
5) When ready to bake, bring french toast to room temperature and heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
6) Bake for 30 minutes covered with aluminum foil. Remove foil, and bake for an additional 15 minutes.
7) Serve with maple syrup and powdered sugar. Enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.