Oven Fried Sweet And Crunchy Chicken
What’s for dinner tonight? Oven Fried Sweet And Crunchy Chicken!
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, whisk together honey, soy sauce, salt, pepper, thyme, smoked paprika and garlic powder.
- Dip chickens first in sauce mixture, then in corn flakes, making sure they’re fully coated. Place on baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes, flipping once after 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven, serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.