Orzo Soup With Chicken
Your kids will crave it.
Instructions1) Combine chicken, celery, carrots, bay leaves and onions in a stock pot; cover with water and bring to a boil
2) Strain and reserve the broth; skin and remove the bones from the chicken. Cut meat into small pieces
3) Sauté chicken cut in small pieces with oil and garlic
4) Add halved tomatoes and spinach. Season with salt and pepper; sauté two additional minutes
5) Bring 8 cups of the chicken broth back to a boil, add pasta and cook for 6 minutes
6) Add chicken, spinach and tomatoes and boil 3 additional minutes. Let the soup rest 10 minutes before serving
7) Top with cheese and a drizzle of olive oil
Get more from Passion For Pasta!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.