Oreo Pumpkin Cheesecake
Do you know what pumpkin season calls for? Oreo Pumpkin Cheesecake!
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit. Lightly grease a 9-inch springform pan and wrap the pan with tin foil.
- In a bowl combine, 2 cups crushed Oreos with softened butter. Mix until fully combined. Firmly press into the bottom of the springform pan. Refrigerate while you make the filling.
- In a large bowl, beat together cream cheese and sugar. Beat in pumpkin puree, vanilla extract, pumpkin pie spice and cornstarch. Beat until just combined, do not overmix.
- Remove the Oreo crust from the fridge. Pour cheesecake batter over crust, making sure to smooth out the top.
- Place cheesecake in a roasting pan. Pour very hot water into the roasting pan, until it’s about a quarter of the way up. This creates a bain-marie and helps ensure the cheesecake doesn’t overcook. It’s best to put the roasting pan in the oven, then pour the hot water.
- Bake for 75 minutes. Remove from oven, remove foil and allow it to come to room temperature. Place in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours, or up to overnight.
- To make the topping, gently fold crushed Oreos into whipped topping. Spread the topping evenly over the cheesecake.
- To remove from springform pan, run a knife around the rim of the pan to loosen and gently remove.
- Break the whole Oreos in half and decorate the out edge. Serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.