Oreo Pumpkin Cheesecake
You know what pumpkin season calls for? Oreo Pumpkin Cheesecake!
1) Preheat oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit. Lightly grease a 9-inch springform pan and wrap the pan with tin foil.
2) In a bowl combine 2 cups crushed Oreos with softened butter. Mix until fully combined. Firmly press into the bottom of the springform pan. Refrigerate while you make the filling.
3) In a large bowl, beat together cream cheese and sugar. Beat in pumpkin puree, vanilla extract, pumpkin pie spice and cornstarch. Beat until just combined, do not overmix.
4) Remove Oreo crust from fridge. Pour cheesecake batter over crust, making sure to smooth out the top.
5) Place cheesecake in a roasting pan. Pour very hot water into the roasting pan, until it's about a quarter of the way up. This creates a bain-marie and helps ensure the cheesecake doesn't overcook. It's best to put the roasting pan in the oven, then pour the hot water.
6) Bake for 75 minutes. Remove from oven, remove foil and allow it to come to room temperature. Place in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours, or up to overnight.
7) To make the topping, gently fold crushed Oreos into whipped topping. Spread the topping evenly over the cheesecake.
8) To remove from springform pan, run knife around rim of the pan to loosen and gently remove.
9) Break whole Oreos in half and decorate the out edge. Serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.