Ooey Gooey Sugar Cookies
We’re putting a twist on a classic sugar cookie with these Ooey Gooey Sugar Cookies! The marshmallow creates a delicious center, and if you drizzle them with chocolate it’s almost like a sugar cookie s’more!
Instructions1) Pre-heat your oven to 400 degrees fahrenheit
2) In a large bowl, cream together the butter, shortening, sugar and eggs.
3) Add cream of tartar, baking soda, salt and flour. Combine until a dough forms.
4) Using your hands, shape dough into palm-sized balls. Place on waxed-paper lined baking tray.
5) Using your thumb, press into the center of the ball and place one marshmallow in the indentation.
6) Bake for 10 minutes or until cookies are lightly browned and marshmallows are gooey.
7) Remove from oven, top with chocolate sauce (optional!), serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.