One-Pot Turkey Zoodles
Honestly, this One-Pot Turkey Zoodles recipe is so crazy delicious, you won’t believe it’s actually healthy!
1) Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onions and garlic, cook until softened, about 5 minutes.
2) Add ground turkey, breaking up the meat into pieces with a wooden spoon. Cook until lightly browned, about 5 minutes.
3) Add bell peppers, chickpeas, salt, black pepper, cumin, paprika and chili flakes. Stir to combine. Continue cooking until turkey is browned.
4) Add halved cherry tomatoes and tomato sauce. Stir to combined. Continue cooking until sauce begins to thicken.
5) Add spiralized zucchini to skillet, gently coating with sauce. Cover and cook for 3 to 4 minutes, or until zoodles are slightly soften.
6) Remove from heat, garnish with parmesan and cilantro, serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.