One Pot Spicy Rice
Looking for a super easy dinner idea? Enjoy this recipe for One Pot Spicy Rice. You can make it as spicy as you want!
- In a pot over medium-high heat, cook onions and garlic until softened.
- Add tomatoes with the sauce, enchilada sauce, paprika, salt, cumin and garlic powder. Stir to combine.
- Add uncooked rice, cover and simmer for 20 minutes or until rice is cooked.
- When rice is cooked, add 1/2 cup of cheese, black beans, chicken and the remaining cheese. Cover and simmer until cheese melts.
- Stir to combine, serve with garnish and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.