One Pot Sausage Gnocchi
One pot dinners are one of the easiest things ever. And this One Pot Sausage Gnocchi is one of the tastiest things ever! Throw everything in, cook it up, and in no time at all, dinner is ready. And there’s barely any clean up. Yay!
Instructions1) Heat oil in a skillet over medium high heat. Add onions and cook for 1 minute. Add garlic and continue cooking.
2) Add sausage to skillet, making sure to break it up into small pieces. Continue cooking until sausage is fully cooked.
3) Add tomatoes (don't drain) and chicken broth. Stir.
4) Add uncooked gnocchi and mix thoroughly to coat. Season with salt and pepper. Lower heat to medium, cover and cook for 5 minutes, or until gnocchi is fully cooked.
5) Remove cover and add heavy cream, parmesan and spinach. Cook for a few more minutes, or until spinach is wilted and cheese is melted.
6) Remove from heat, serve with more parmesan cheese and enjoy!
Love this recipe! Super easy and good! I got scared when I couldn’t access it on my Pinterest anymore, and thought cookingpanda may have taken it down for good! But I will definitely be re-pining this!