One Pan Meatloaf Dinner
This will be the only way you make a meatloaf dinner from now on.
1) Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
2) Spray a large piece of foil with cooking spray. Place the peeled and chopped potatoes along with a generous pinch of salt and pepper in the center of the foil. Fold the foil up around the potatoes and add in the water. Seal the potatoes into a packet. Place on 1 side of baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
3) While potatoes bake, make your mini meatloaves. In a large bowl, mix together all the ingredients from saltine crackers to black pepper. Mix until combined.
4) Add ground beef to bowl and mix with your hands until fully combined. Shape beef mixture into 6 mini meatloaf loaves. Remove tray with potatoes from oven after 10 minutes and place mini meatloaf on other side of baking sheet.
5) In a small bowl, whisk together ketchup, brown sugar and cider vinegar. Brush mixture over meatloaves.
6) Bake for 20 minutes.
7) After 20 minutes, remove tray from oven and place green beans in the center of the baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Bake for another 20 minutes.
8) Remove tray from oven. Carefully add potatoes to a bowl, add butter and 2/3 cup milk and mash until creamy.
9) Plate, serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.