One Pan Healthy Sausage And Veggies
Keep it simple tonight with this One Pan Healthy Sausage And Veggies!
1) Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2) Spread out the potatoes, green beans, peppers and broccoli over the sheet. Add the kielbasa and spread it around the veggies.
3) Drizzle olive oil over all the sausage and veggies.
4) Sprinkle red pepper flakes, paprika, garlic powder, oregano, parsley, pepper and salt.
5) Use a pair of tongs or your hands to toss everything together and spread it out evenly.
6) Bake for 15 minutes. Flip everything over and continue baking for another 10 to 15 minutes.
7) Serve with rice or quinoa, and maybe a sprinkle of Parmesan cheese. Enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.