One Pan Cajun Chicken Alfredo
What’s for dinner tonight? One Pan Cajun Chicken Alfredo! You’re welcome.
1) Heat oil in a large pot or deep skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken to skillet and stir in Cajun seasoning. Cook for 5 minutes. Stir in garlic and cook for another 2 minutes, stirring often.
2) Add mushrooms and bacon bits. Stir until combined. Cook until mushrooms begin to soften.
3) Add chicken broth and milk, stirring to combine.
4) Break uncooked pasta noodles in half and add to pot. Stir until fully combined and coated. Cover pot and bring to a rapid, rolling boil, stirring occasionally. Make sure to watch the pot carefully as the milk can boil over at the beginning.
5) Reduce heat to medium-low and let pasta simmer, covered, for 8 to 13 minutes. Stir every 2 to 3 minutes to prevent sticking. Cook until there is about 1 inch of liquid in the bottom of the pot.
6) Remove from heat, garnish with parsley and Parmesan cheese, serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.