Nutella Twisty Bread
In truth, there are few things more delicious than Nutella. So bake up some Nutella Twisty Bread and enjoy just how tasty it can be!
1) Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2) Grease and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
3) Slightly roll out the first sheet of puff pastry and place on baking sheet. Spread Nutella evenly over it. Slightly roll out second sheet of puff pastry and place it over the Nutella. Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons of brown sugar and press into dough.
4) Place a small bowl in the middle of the dough, and using a pizza cutter or very sharp knife, cut the dough into 4 squares. (The bowl helps create a middle you don’t cut for all the twists to be pulled from.) Cut the corners of the square to create a circle. In each quarter, cut 5 strips.
5) Very gently, twist each strip of dough 5 to 6 times. Continue until all strips of dough have been twisted. Remove bowl from middle, brush everything with egg wash and sprinkle with remaining 1 tablespoon of brown sugar.
6) Bake for 20 minutes, or until golden brown. Serve while warm and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.