No Boil Lasagna
Got a package of no-boil lasagna noodles sitting at home and no idea what recipe to make with them? Well here’s a really good one you should try! Just make sure you make the noodles very saucy, and they’ll cook to perfection!
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, add ricotta, Boursin Cheese, 1 cup mozzarella, eggs, salt and pepper. Mix until thoroughly combined.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add onions and garlic and saute for 5 minutes, or until softened. Add tomatoes sauce, dried oregano and parsley. Stir to combine. Cook for 5 minutes, or until sauce comes to a light boil. Remove from heat.
- Very gradually add tomato sauce to cheese mixture. You want to add and stir slowly so nothing separates and the eggs in the cheese mixture don’t cook.
- Grease a 13×9 baking tray. Begin layering your lasagna. Start with tomato sauce, then mozzarella cheese and finally lasagna noodles. Continue layering in that order. You should be able to get about 5 layers of noodles. Top the final layer of noodles with remaining tomato sauce and cover with parmesan.
- Bake uncovered for 30 to 35 minutes. If the cheese on top starts to burn, remove from oven, cover with foil and place back in the oven. When finished, allow lasagna to cool for at least 20 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.