Muddy Buddy Krispie Treats
Say hello to your new obsession: Muddy Buddy Krispie Treats.
- Grease a 9×13-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Set aside.
- To a large, microwave-safe bowl add marshmallows, vegetable oil, peanut butter and chocolate chips. Microwave on 30 second intervals, stirring each time, until mixture is melted and combined.
- Quickly stir in Rice Krispies cereal.
- Press mixture into prepared pan. Set aside and cool completely.
- Carefully remove from pan and cut into squares. Coat squares in powdered sugar.
- Serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.