Mozzarella Stuffed Monster Meatballs
Mozzarella Stuffed Monster Meatballs? Are these magical meatballs? Yes they are.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, combined bread crumbs and milk. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Stir in egg, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, onion powder, salt and black pepper. Mix in ground beef until just combined, do not overmix.
- Shape mixture into 8 meatballs. To stuff with cheese, make an indent with your thumb and place a cube of cheese in it. Reshape meatballs around the cube. Place stuffed meatballs into a muffin tin.
- In a bowl, whisk together strained tomatoes, tomato paste, brown sugar, cinder vinegar and dried parsley. Spoon over meatballs.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and cool for 5 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh parsley, serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.