M&M Icebox Cake
Icebox cakes are honestly one of the easiest things on the planet. To take yours up a notch, bake up a batch of M&M cookies. Whip some delicious mascarpone cream. And create the tastiest M&M Icebox Cake you’ve ever had.
Instructions1) Preheat oven to 355 degrees Fahrenheit.
2) In a mixer or with a whisk cream the butter with both sugars on medium speed until smooth and fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla until fully incorporated. In a separate bowl mix the flour and baking soda. Slowly add dry mix to wet mix on a low speed until fully mixed. Make sure to scrape down the sides of the bowl. Carefully fold M&Ms into the batter.
3) Bake the cookies for 15 minutes, or until a golden brown. Remove from oven and allow to cool completely.
4) Whip heavy cream, sugar, vanilla, mascarpone cheese and crushed M&Ms on medium high in mixer. Stop mixing when cream has fully thickened.
5) When cookies are completely cooled, line a medium sized bowl with plastic wrap. You will now layer the cookies upside down in the bowl while covering each layer with the whipped cream mix. Continue until you have used everything. Be liberal with the whipped cream as it will be the “glue” that keeps the cake together. Cover with plastic wrap and place cake in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours or overnight.
6) Remove from plastic wrap, cover with chocolate sauce, serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.