Mint Julep Cupcakes
These bright, boozy cupcakes are the perfect way to indulge!
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a large mixing bowl, combine cake mix, eggs, water, vegetable oil and bourbon. Whisk until smooth, then stir in a few drops of food coloring until batter is desired shade of green.
3) Pipe or spoon batter into lightly sprayed muffin tins, then bake for 25 minutes.
4) Meanwhile, make frosting: combine powdered sugar, shortening and butter, then mix in milk until frosting reaches desired consistency.
5) Mix in mint extract and spread frosting onto cupcakes. Garnish with a mint sprig, if desired.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.