Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies
Mint and chocolate is the perfect combo in these cookies!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda and cream of tartar.
- In another bowl beat together butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs, egg yolk, peppermint extract and food color (about 10 drops, or until desired color is reached). Beat until fully combined.
- Gently beat dry ingredients into wet. When combined, fold in chocolate chips. Cover and refrigerate dough for 1 hour.
- Grease a baking sheet. Drop 2-inch balls of dough on sheet.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, just until cookies begin to barely brown on the edges. Cool for 5 minutes on the sheet, then remove to cooling rack.
- Serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.