Mini Jalapeno Popper Egg Rolls
Pretty sure we just wanna be stuffing Mini Jalapeno Popper Egg Rolls into our mouths for the rest of forever.
- Fill a deep pot about half-way full with oil. Heat to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Add cream cheese to a large bowl. Beat cream cheese with a mixer until creamy. Add cheddar cheese, diced jalapeno peppers, green onions and garlic powder. Stir until combined.
- Scoop about one teaspoon of jalapeno mixture into the center of a wonton wrapper. Fold it into a triangle, then roll like an egg roll. Use water to seal all the edges.
- Drop egg rolls into the oil and fry until browned and crispy, about three minutes. Remove from oil and drain on a paper towel-lined plate.
- Let egg rolls cool for 5 minutes. Serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.