Mini Corn Zucchini Cakes
Up your veggie game with these Mini Corn Zucchini Cakes.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat add 1/2 tablespoon of olive oil and corn cut off the cob. Stir in garlic powder and onion powder. Saute for 5 minutes, or until corn is lightly charred.
- Add zucchini and red bell pepper. Stir and saute for 2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Remove from heat cool for 5 minutes. Add veggies to a large bowl and stir in cornmeal and eggs. Add more salt and pepper if necessary.
- Heat 1 1/2 tablespoons of olive oil in a skillet until it starts to sizzle. To create mini cakes, place the top of a mason jar in the skillet and fill with zucchini and corn mixture. Cook for about 5 minutes, or until one side is golden. Remove mason jar lid, flip and cook for another 5 minutes, or until golden. Remove from oven and drain on a paper towel lined plate.
- When ready to serve, top with sour cream and cilantro and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.