Mini Confetti Pop Layer Cakes
Instructions1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour a half-sheet pan or 13x9 baking dish.
2) In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk and melted butter. Add in the Miss Jones Organic Vanilla Cake Mix and whisk until thoroughly combined.
3) Pour batter into the prepared baking pan. Bake for 20 - 22 minutes. Set aside to cool completely.
4) Once cool, take a 4-inch cookie cutter and carefully cut out 8 - 16 even circles from the sheet pan.
5) Place 1 cake layer, domed-side down, on a platter. Spread 2 tablespoons of Miss Jones Organic Confetti Pop frosting on top using a small spatula. Place another layer on top and spread another 2 tablespoons of frosting. Repeat with two more layers. Repeat process for remaining mini cakes.
6) Take excess cake scraps and crumble over tops of cakes. Add a giant candle and celebrate!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.